About Earl Wilson Electric
Trusted family-owned business built on service
Since 1971, Earl Wilson Electric has been serving North Bay and area electrical and computer wiring needs. From the installation and maintenance of electrical wiring and data network cabling systems for commercial operations - such as restaurants, car dealerships, and residential properties, as well as complex industrial facilities and mining equipment - people call upon the experienced professionals at Earl Wilson Electric to handle any size of project. View photo's in our image gallery.
- Electrical wiring and control specialists - troubleshooting commercial, residential, and industrial
- Data network cabling solutions for all your computer and technology needs
- Security and fire alarm systems
- Standby generator systems for emergency back-up
- Quality light fixtures for commercial, residential, and industrial use
- Electric thermal storage brick heating systems (ETS) - save up to 50 percent on electric heat bills
- New Construction - commercial, residential, and industrial
- Energy saving programs (Lighting, Variable Frequency Drives)
- Equipment Automation
A brief history of Earl Wilson Electric Ltd.
In 1971, North Bay electrician Earl Wilson established his own business, Earl Wilson Electric Ltd. The company's reputation for quality service grew and son, Bob, took over the family business, and is current owner today.
Why choose Earl Wilson Electric?
We offer Free no-obligation estimate for quality products and exceptional professional service. With a one year guarantee on parts and labour, Earl Wilson Electric stands behind its work.
Earl Wilson Electric is Trusted, local family-owned business specializes in helping other businesses succeed by providing reliable electrical maintenance services that ensure a smooth-running operation.